REAL Awareness for Women’s Health
October 21, 2018 @ 12:30 pm - 4:30 pm| $95
As women, we take care of everyone else first. But how many times have you had a symptom pop up and worried that you had a terminal diagnosis awaiting you? How many women your age or younger have you seen deal with something serious or even deadly?
Breast cancer awareness month is an awareness of disease. It is time to raise awareness for health — your health!
Come learn why I don’t fear breast or other cancer.
Learn how to take care of yourself with REAL prevention.
Give yourself the gift of time, attention and confidence in the knowledge that you are practicing the real awareness that leads to health.
We will discuss:
- The many aspects that contribute to breast and uterine cancers
- Trouble signs that say your body may need support
- Simple ways to care for your lady parts
- Quick ways to care for your immune system and protect your DNA
- What to avoid in our environment
- Natural beauty care options that are amazing
- And so much more!
Who will take care of you if you don’t? Join me for this special day of learning and pampering.
This day also includes a delicious, nourishing lunch, a guide for what you will learn and a special gift for you.
The cost is $95 for the day.